A cookie its a small text file that which is stored on your browser when you visit almost every website on the internet. Its utility is that the website will be able of remember your visit and when you revisit it. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, statistics of use, social network links, user accounts access, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be depleted. If you would like more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies that are used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies of login, to guarantee that the users that write comments on the blog are humans and no automated apps. This way is how spam is fighted.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics about the traffic and volume of the visits to the website. When using this website you accept the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this meaning should be sent directly to Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses their own cookies to allow you to click on buttons like “Like” or “Share”.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you are able to exercise your right of deactivation or elimination of the cookies in this website. Those actions have to be done on a different way depending on which browser you are using. Here we leave a fast guide for the most known browsers.
- This website or legal representants are not responsible of the content and verity of any of the third-party privacity notice.
- THe browsers are the tools meant to store the cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. This website or legal representants cannot guarantee the right manipulation of the cookies from the meant browsers.
- In some cases it is needed to install cookies to allow the browser to not forget your decisión to no accept them.
- On the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located at United States and they compromiso to not share them with third parties, except in the case that it is needed for the good performance of the system or when the law says it. Google says that they don’t store your IP address. Google Inc. its a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that every data transfered will be treated with a level of protection according to the European normative. You can check this information at this link. If you want more information about the use that Google gives to cookies, click at this link.
- For any other doubt or consult about this cookies policy, do not doub to contact us through the contact section.